Everglades Bicycle Tour
Experience the beauty and mystery of the Everglades strand swamp while pedaling a bicycle over established tram roads. TNT Explore Nature expert guides share expanded information on the wondrous native flora and fauna, as well as the intriguing history of the Everglades. This 3-hour bicycle tour may alternate between easy gravel roads and two-track trails. You are welcome to bring your own bicycle or borrow one of ours. Please inquire.
- The meeting location for the Everglades Bicycle Tour is TBA.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour start time for check-in.
- There is a modern restroom facility at the Park's main entrance, at 137 Coast Line Drive, Copeland, FL 34137.
- You do not need to obtain a parking pass; one will be provided for you.
- The trams are shaded, but there are sunny areas. Sunglasses, hat and sunscreen are recommended.
- At certain times of the day, mosquitos and other insects can be a nuisance. Insect repellent is recommended.
- Comfortable clothing and comfortable walking shoes are recommended. Consider weather/temperatures.
- If there is rain in the forecast, an umbrella and/or rain jacket and non-slip shoes are recommended.
- The trams are very scenic. We strongly encourage visitors to bring a camera, and binoculars or spotting scope.
- A (reusable!) bottle of water is recommended.
- Cash for tips and refreshments is encouraged. ATM not available.
- Modern restrooms are available at the park entrance only. No other facilities available.
- Cycling helmets will be available, but you are welcome to bring your own.